So Oct 11 was Avery's 1st Birthday! We can't believe that he is already 1 year old! He has grown up so fast. Well here is a little trip down memory lane 1 year ago...
Oh I miss that cute little boy...and you guys too! Hope school is going well for you two and that life isn't too crazy! By the way, is it possible to get that yummy syrup that you gave me last year, or is it a family secret?
I hope he was feeling good by his birthday. I understand he had a bit of a fever when I left. It sure was fun getting to see you guys during conference weekend. Thanks for coming to Blackfoot!
Lily's new adventure: climbing on top of the bathroom counter and the table...
05-04-2012:
After a b-day party at a firestation:
Ave: "Mom can you become a fireman dad?"
Mom: "No, I can only be a mom."
Ave: "Can you be a fireman mom? & Daddy can be a fireman dad!"
03-17-2012:
So we took Avery skiing for the 2nd time and the snow was melting pretty fast. It was really slushy and watery in some spots, but Ave looked on the bright side: "Hey I'm water skiing!"
03-2012: Lily's favorite thing to do lately is wave/say goodbye. Especially whenever someone is in a vehicle. She waves to everyone on our walks whether we know them or not.
01-2012:
The other day Avery asked me (mom), "Can I have a baby brother?"(no we are not pregnant). I told him someday perhaps. A little while later however he changed his mind, "I don't want a baby brother, I want a brother kid." (meaning he wants a brother who is his age.
11-14-2011:
Avery has really gotten into the whole "pretend play." Today he told me (mom) that he was "Woody," Lily was "Buzz" and I was "Scratchy." If we want to talk to him, we have to refer to him as "Woody."
11-07-2011:
We have another child- Elmo. Avery has decided that Elmo is real and carries his life-size Elmo around the house. We clothe him, feed him, and take him in the car. It really is like having a 3rd kid.
4 comments:
Happy birthday Avery! He is so cute. I love the pic with the cake!
What a big boy!! Happy Birthday!! I love the pics!!
Oh I miss that cute little boy...and you guys too! Hope school is going well for you two and that life isn't too crazy! By the way, is it possible to get that yummy syrup that you gave me last year, or is it a family secret?
I hope he was feeling good by his birthday. I understand he had a bit of a fever when I left. It sure was fun getting to see you guys during conference weekend. Thanks for coming to Blackfoot!
Post a Comment