Friday, November 12, 2010

Lily Joy Turpin


Well she is finally here!  Lily Joy Turpin was born on Nov 11th at 4:49am.  She was 20 1/4 inches long and weighed 8-lbs 6-oz.  She came by c-section because she was discovered breech when we went into labor.  Avery loved to hold her and didn't want anyone's help to anyone to take her from him. (He is going to be a great big brother). Lily is so precious to us and we think she is the most beautiful baby.   We love her so much!!!



4 comments:

riosfamilyinc said...

Yay! I can't wait to meet her.

Sarah said...

Awe..she is so adorable. Congratulations you guys. She is way cute. I think she looks like Amanda!! Too cute.

Sarah Turpin said...

we are so happy. I can't wait to get my hands on that little one. She is so sweet. I hope everything and everyone is doing well. we love you! congrats!

The SaSSeR's said...

We are so excited for you both!! girls are the BEST! we will visit soon!