We have a very talented girl in our ward that has a photography business. We won a photo shoot last spring, but we never could find the time to have her do our pictures. We finally got the photo shoot done when Lily was a little over a week old. We absolutely love them! Thanks Deanna for the wonderful pictures- they are great! (If you want to find out more about Deanna's photography business, go to www.adaytoadore.com- we are so pleased with how well she did our photos!)
Sunday, November 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











5 comments:
Oh these are adorable. I love them. Lily looks so cute. I think she looks a lot like Avery. Too cute. I can't wait to see you guys at Christmas.
so cute. what a cute little family.
Your pictures are adorable. Congratulations on a healthy little girl!!!
the cutest family in the world with the sweetest addition! we miss you guys!
Wow, these turned out great! I have to say one of my favorite Thanksgiving moments was Avery telling Emma, "Ouch!" again and again while she cried during Tangled.
Post a Comment