Tuesday, March 8, 2011

A Great Big Move!

Hey Everyone!
Just to let you all know we moved to Clinton, Utah.  We moved back at the first of February but have been having computer issues so I (Amanda) haven't got around to posting anything on our blog.  Brian just started a job at Hill Air Force Base and is really liking it.  I (Amanda) have been trying to study in order to take my exam to get my RN license.
  We don't have any pictures of our new house (renting) yet because I also haven't got around to it and our camera battery died (we can't find the charger since the move).  We like the area and the people we have met at church, but we still miss being in Idaho.  Avery loves his "new room" and his "new house."   He does like that Daddy has to go to work alot and thinks anytime Brian goes out the door that he is going back to work.
  Lily is changing more and more everyday.  She loves to suck on her thumbs lately.
We did go bowling on the base on one of Saturdays we  had free.  Avery liked it until he discovered that the bowling ramps (to help little kids) looked alot like a slide and wanted to slide instead of bowl.

I also have been busy making some fun things:  the website I got the shoe instructions is: http://www.homespun-threads.com/patterns_tutorials.htm

Our cute little Lily!  She loves it when her daddy sounds like a duck:

1 comment:

Sarah Turpin said...

Holy smokes I can't believe she is already laughing! We hope that your charger gets found cuz we can't wait to see where you live.